Data deposited at Dryad: doi:10.5061/dryad.1b2q0
Discrete colour polymorphism in the tawny dragon lizard (Ctenophorus decresii) and differences in signal conspicuousness among morphs
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 1035–1046, May 2013
How to Cite
Teasdale, L. C., Stevens, M. and Stuart-Fox, D. (2013), Discrete colour polymorphism in the tawny dragon lizard (Ctenophorus decresii) and differences in signal conspicuousness among morphs. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 1035–1046. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12115
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP1092908
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council David Phillips Research Fellowship. Grant Number: BB/G022887/1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!