A one-locus model of androdioecy with two homomorphic self-incompatibility groups: expected vs. observed male frequencies
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1269–1280, June 2013
How to Cite
Husse, L., Billiard, S., Lepart, J., Vernet, P. and Saumitou-Laprade, P. (2013), A one-locus model of androdioecy with two homomorphic self-incompatibility groups: expected vs. observed male frequencies. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 1269–1280. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12124
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!