Microsatellite and single-nucleotide polymorphisms indicate recurrent transitions to asexuality in a microsporidian parasite
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 1117–1128, May 2013
How to Cite
Haag, K. L., Sheikh-Jabbari, E., Ben-Ami, F. and Ebert, D. (2013), Microsatellite and single-nucleotide polymorphisms indicate recurrent transitions to asexuality in a microsporidian parasite. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 1117–1128. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12125
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!