Patterns and implications of extensive heterochrony in carnivoran cranial suture closure
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1294–1306, June 2013
How to Cite
Goswami, A., Foley, L. and Weisbecker, V. (2013), Patterns and implications of extensive heterochrony in carnivoran cranial suture closure. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 1294–1306. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12127
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!