Polyandrous females acquire indirect benefits in a nuptial feeding species
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1307–1316, June 2013
How to Cite
Tuni, C., Albo, M. J. and Bilde, T. (2013), Polyandrous females acquire indirect benefits in a nuptial feeding species. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 1307–1316. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12137
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!