Data deposited at Dryad: doi: 10.5061/dryad.cb850
Co-evolutionary patterns and diversification of ant–fungus associations in the asexual fungus-farming ant Mycocepurus smithii in Panama
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1353–1362, June 2013
How to Cite
Kellner, K., Fernández-Marín, H., Ishak, H. D., Sen, R., Linksvayer, T. A. and Mueller, U. G. (2013), Co-evolutionary patterns and diversification of ant–fungus associations in the asexual fungus-farming ant Mycocepurus smithii in Panama. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 1353–1362. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12140
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0919519
- W.M. Wheeler Lost Pines Endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!