Data deposited at Dryad: doi:10.5061/dryad.bg49s
Species with a chemical defence, but not chemical offence, live longer
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1598–1602, July 2013
How to Cite
Hossie, T. J., Hassall, C., Knee, W. and Sherratt, T. N. (2013), Species with a chemical defence, but not chemical offence, live longer. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 1598–1602. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12143
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!