Getting a grip on the evolution of grasping in musteloid carnivorans: a three-dimensional analysis of forelimb shape
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1521–1535, July 2013
How to Cite
Fabre, A.-C., Cornette, R., Slater, G., Argot, C., Peigné, S., Goswami, A. and Pouydebat, E. (2013), Getting a grip on the evolution of grasping in musteloid carnivorans: a three-dimensional analysis of forelimb shape. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 1521–1535. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12161
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!