A nonsemen copulatory fluid influences the outcome of sperm competition in Japanese quail
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1875–1889, September 2013
How to Cite
Finseth, F. R., Iacovelli, S. R., Harrison, R. G. and Adkins-Regan, E. K. (2013), A nonsemen copulatory fluid influences the outcome of sperm competition in Japanese quail. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 1875–1889. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12189
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- NSF DDIG. Grant Number: DEB-1010757
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!