Data deposited at Dryad: doi:10.5061/dryad.c6f5b
The importance of social dimension and maturation stage for the probabilistic maturation reaction norm in Poecilia reticulata
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2184–2196, October 2013
How to Cite
Diaz Pauli, B. and Heino, M. (2013), The importance of social dimension and maturation stage for the probabilistic maturation reaction norm in Poecilia reticulata. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 2184–2196. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12215
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- Bergen Research Foundation and the Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 214189/F20
Vol. 27, Issue 2, 455, Article first published online: 23 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!