Multicoloured greenbeards, bacteriocin diversity and the rock-paper-scissors game
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2081–2094, October 2013
How to Cite
Biernaskie, J. M., Gardner, A. and West, S. A. (2013), Multicoloured greenbeards, bacteriocin diversity and the rock-paper-scissors game. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 2081–2094. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12222
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- The Royal Society and Baliol College
- European Research Council
Figure S1. Predicted strain dynamics when the costs of toxin production and immunity are minimal (c = k = 0.03).
Figure S2. Predicted strain dynamics in populations with two bacteriocin producers and no immune strains, where one producer (with toxicity d1 = 0.9) is more toxic than other (with toxicity d2 = 0.85).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.