Data deposited at Dryad: doi:10.5061/dryad.7bc88
Nectar sugar composition of European Caryophylloideae (Caryophyllaceae) in relation to flower length, pollination biology and phylogeny
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2244–2259, October 2013
How to Cite
Witt, T., Jürgens, A. and Gottsberger, G. (2013), Nectar sugar composition of European Caryophylloideae (Caryophyllaceae) in relation to flower length, pollination biology and phylogeny. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 2244–2259. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12224
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- South African National Research Foundation. Grant Number: NRF-70801
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!