Phenotypic integration in flowers of neotropical lianas: diversification of form with stasis of underlying patterns
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2283–2296, October 2013
How to Cite
Alcantara, S., de Oliveira, F. B. and Lohmann, L. G. (2013), Phenotypic integration in flowers of neotropical lianas: diversification of form with stasis of underlying patterns. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 2283–2296. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12228
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 06/59916-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!