Evolution of egg dummies in Tanganyikan cichlid fishes: the roles of parental care and sexual selection
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 2369–2382, November 2013
How to Cite
Amcoff, M., Gonzalez-Voyer, A. and Kolm, N. (2013), Evolution of egg dummies in Tanganyikan cichlid fishes: the roles of parental care and sexual selection. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 2369–2382. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12231
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- Foundation for Zoological Research (Uppsala University)
- Helge Ax:son Johnson's Foundation and Sederholms
- Juan de la Cierva post-doctoral fellowship from the Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!