Selection on quantitative colour variation in Centaurea cyanus: the role of the pollinator's visual system
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 2415–2427, November 2013
How to Cite
Renoult, J. P., Thomann, M., Schaefer, H. M. and Cheptou, P.-O. (2013), Selection on quantitative colour variation in Centaurea cyanus: the role of the pollinator's visual system. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 2415–2427. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12234
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!