Modelling the evolution of common cuckoo host-races: speciation or genetic swamping?
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 2447–2457, November 2013
How to Cite
Krüger, O. and Kolss, M. (2013), Modelling the evolution of common cuckoo host-races: speciation or genetic swamping?. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 2447–2457. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12238
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: KR 2089/2-1
- Volkswagen Foundation. Grant Number: I/84 209
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!