Data deposited at Dryad: doi:10.5061/dryad.j8n68
Effect of juvenile hormone on senescence in males with terminal investment
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 2458–2466, November 2013
How to Cite
González-Tokman, D., González-Santoyo, I., Munguía-Steyer, R. and Córdoba-Aguilar, A. (2013), Effect of juvenile hormone on senescence in males with terminal investment. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 2458–2466. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12241
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- PAPIIT (UNAM-DGAPA). Grant Number: IN 222312
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!