Data deposited at Dryad: doi:10.5061/dryad.m028b
The role of founder effects on the evolution of reproductive isolation
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Author. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 2299–2311, November 2013
How to Cite
Matute, D. R. (2013), The role of founder effects on the evolution of reproductive isolation. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 2299–2311. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12246
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- Chicago Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!