Data deposited at Dryad: doi:10.5061/dryad.38cj7
Lack of parallel genetic patterns underlying the repeated ecological divergence of beach and stream-spawning kokanee salmon
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 2606–2621, December 2013
How to Cite
Frazer, K. K. and Russello, M. A. (2013), Lack of parallel genetic patterns underlying the repeated ecological divergence of beach and stream-spawning kokanee salmon. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 26: 2606–2621. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12250
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 341711-07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!