Diapause termination of Rhagoletis cerasi pupae is regulated by local adaptation and phenotypic plasticity: escape in time through bet-hedging strategies
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 43–54, January 2014
How to Cite
Moraiti, C. A., Nakas, C. T. and Papadopoulos, N. T. (2014), Diapause termination of Rhagoletis cerasi pupae is regulated by local adaptation and phenotypic plasticity: escape in time through bet-hedging strategies. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 27: 43–54. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12273
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!