Correction added on 22 November 2013, after first online publication: grammatical error in title corrected.
Individual vocal signatures in barn owl nestlings: does individual recognition have an adaptive role in sibling vocal competition?
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 63–75, January 2014
How to Cite
Dreiss, A. N., Ruppli, C. A. and Roulin, A. (2014), Individual vocal signatures in barn owl nestlings: does individual recognition have an adaptive role in sibling vocal competition?. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 27: 63–75. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12277
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!