Data deposited at Dryad: doi:10.5061/dryad.9v216
Heterozygosity and orange coloration are associated in the guppy (Poecilia reticulata)
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2013 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 220–225, January 2014
How to Cite
Herdegen, M., Dudka, K. and Radwan, J. (2014), Heterozygosity and orange coloration are associated in the guppy (Poecilia reticulata). Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 27: 220–225. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12290
Correction added on 19 December 2013, after first online publication: typographical errors corrected
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education/National Centre for Science. Grant Number: 0723/B/P01/2011/40
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!