Salt tolerance evolves more frequently in C4 grass lineages
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2014 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 653–659, March 2014
How to Cite
Bromham, L. and Bennett, T. H. (2014), Salt tolerance evolves more frequently in C4 grass lineages. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 27: 653–659. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12320
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!