Data deposited at Dryad: doi: 10.5061/dryad.vt8t7
Recent admixture generates heterozygosity–fitness correlations during the range expansion of an invading species
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2014 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 616–627, March 2014
How to Cite
Keller, S. R., Fields, P. D., Berardi, A. E. and Taylor, D. R. (2014), Recent admixture generates heterozygosity–fitness correlations during the range expansion of an invading species. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 27: 616–627. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12330
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- NSF DEB. Grant Number: # 0919335
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!