Selfing, adaptation and background selection in finite populations
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2014 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Special Issue: Sex uncovered: the evolutionary biology of reproductive systems
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1360–1371, July 2014
How to Cite
Kamran-Disfani, A. and Agrawal, A. F. (2014), Selfing, adaptation and background selection in finite populations. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 27: 1360–1371. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12343
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!