Conspicuous visual signals do not coevolve with increased body size in marine sea slugs
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2014 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 676–687, April 2014
How to Cite
Cheney, K. L., Cortesi, F., How, M. J., Wilson, N. G., Blomberg, S. P., Winters, A. E., Umanzör, S. and Marshall, N. J. (2014), Conspicuous visual signals do not coevolve with increased body size in marine sea slugs. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 27: 676–687. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12348
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- Australian Research Council
- The University of Queensland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!