Data deposited at Dryad: doi:10.5061/dryad.618fv
Special Issue Paper
Mating systems and selection efficacy: a test using chloroplastic sequence data in Angiosperms
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2014 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Special Issue: Sex uncovered: the evolutionary biology of reproductive systems
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1386–1399, July 2014
How to Cite
Glémin, S. and Muyle, A. (2014), Mating systems and selection efficacy: a test using chloroplastic sequence data in Angiosperms. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 27: 1386–1399. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12356
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- French Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique and Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-11-BSV7-013-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!