Data deposited at Dryad: doi: 10.5061/dryad.0453k
Mitochondrial DNA as a tool for reconstructing past life-history traits in mammals
Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2014 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 899–910, May 2014
How to Cite
Figuet, E., Romiguier, J., Dutheil, J. Y. and Galtier, N. (2014), Mitochondrial DNA as a tool for reconstructing past life-history traits in mammals. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 27: 899–910. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12361
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2014
- . Grant Number: ANR-10-BINF-01-02
- European Research Council Advanced. Grant Number: ERC 232971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!