Limited genomic consequences of mixed mating in the recently derived sister species pair, Collinsia concolor and Collinsia parryi
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Evolutionary Biology © 2014 European Society For Evolutionary Biology
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Special Issue: Sex uncovered: the evolutionary biology of reproductive systems
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1400–1412, July 2014
How to Cite
Salcedo, A., Kalisz, S. and Wright, S. I. (2014), Limited genomic consequences of mixed mating in the recently derived sister species pair, Collinsia concolor and Collinsia parryi. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 27: 1400–1412. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12384
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 0709638, 0324764
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!