Funding This project was funded by a cooperative agreement through the Centers for Disease Control.
Should measuring haemoglobin among chronic kidney disease patients be a performance measure?
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and Chinese Cochrane Center, West China Hospital of Sichuan University
Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 194–204, November 2012
How to Cite
Thorp, M. L., Smith, D. H., Johnson, E. S., Weiss, J. W., Vupputuri, S., Petrik, A. F. and Yang, X. H. (2012), Should measuring haemoglobin among chronic kidney disease patients be a performance measure?. Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine, 5: 194–204. doi: 10.1111/jebm.12005
Disclaimer The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 05:06AM EST
- Received 29 September 2012; accepted for publication 22 October 2012.
- 9U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Methods and Background. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. 2008. Available at URL: http://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/uspstf08/methods/procfig3.htm
- 11National Collaborating Centre for Chronic Conditions. Diagnostic evaluation and assessment of anaemia. In: Anaemia Management in Chronic Kidney Disease: National Clinical Guideline for Management in Adults and Children. London : Royal College of Physicians, 2006: 31–7.