The editor in charge of this paper was Fabrizio Zilibotti.
DOES IDIOSYNCRATIC BUSINESS RISK MATTER FOR GROWTH?
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 by the European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 343–368, April 2013
How to Cite
Michelacci, C. and Schivardi, F. (2013), DOES IDIOSYNCRATIC BUSINESS RISK MATTER FOR GROWTH?. Journal of the European Economic Association, 11: 343–368. doi: 10.1111/jeea.12007
Acknowledgments: Both authors are affiliated with CEPR. We are grateful to the editor and three anonymous referees for useful suggestions. We have benefited from the comments of Francesco Caselli, Antonio Ciccone, Gianluca Clementi, Andrew Ellul, Luigi Guiso, Enisse Kharroubi, Thomas Philippon, Mario Padula, and seminar participants at the Universities of Naples, Sassari, Cagliari, and Venice; EIEF, at the CREI-CEPR conference on Finance, Growth, and the Structure of the Economy and at the Bank of Italy conference on Trends in the Italian Productive System. We also thank Diana Nicoletti for helping us with Thomson Datastream. Fabiano Schivardi thanks the European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme (grant agreement n. 216813) for financial support.
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!