The editor in charge of this paper was Stefano DellaVigna.
ENERGY CONSERVATION “NUDGES” AND ENVIRONMENTALIST IDEOLOGY: EVIDENCE FROM A RANDOMIZED RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICITY FIELD EXPERIMENT
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Themed Issue: Social Norms: Theory and Evidence from Laboratory and Field
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 680–702, June 2013
How to Cite
Costa, D. L. and Kahn, M. E. (2013), ENERGY CONSERVATION “NUDGES” AND ENVIRONMENTALIST IDEOLOGY: EVIDENCE FROM A RANDOMIZED RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICITY FIELD EXPERIMENT. Journal of the European Economic Association, 11: 680–702. doi: 10.1111/jeea.12011
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!