The editor in charge of this paper was Stefano DellaVigna.
SOCIAL NETWORKS IN THE BOARDROOM
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 by the European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 780–807, August 2013
How to Cite
Kramarz, F. and Thesmar, D. (2013), SOCIAL NETWORKS IN THE BOARDROOM. Journal of the European Economic Association, 11: 780–807. doi: 10.1111/jeea.12021
Acknowledgments: For their decisive help in collecting the data we are most grateful to Denise François, Claude Jacquin, and their colleagues at INSEE. We also thank Nicolas Depetris-Chauvin and Elsa Kramarz for their research assistance. Many of the improvements since the first draft are due to the valuable comments of the editor and the referees of this journal, Roland Bénabou, Mariasunta Gianetti, Michel Gollac, Augustin Landier, Laurent Lesnard, and Ernst Maug, as well as of seminar participants from the COST conference at Uppsala, the NBER summer institute, Amsterdam University, CREST, Ente Einaudi, and the Stockholm School of Economics. The authors thank the Fondation Banque de France for its financial support. Kramarz is a Research Fellow at CEPR and IZA. Thesmar is a Research Fellow at CEPR.
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Fondation Banque de France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!