The editor in charge of this paper was Stefano DellaVigna.
SOCIAL NETWORKS IN THE BOARDROOM
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 by the European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 780–807, August 2013
How to Cite
Kramarz, F. and Thesmar, D. (2013), SOCIAL NETWORKS IN THE BOARDROOM. Journal of the European Economic Association, 11: 780–807. doi: 10.1111/jeea.12021
Acknowledgments: For their decisive help in collecting the data we are most grateful to Denise François, Claude Jacquin, and their colleagues at INSEE. We also thank Nicolas Depetris-Chauvin and Elsa Kramarz for their research assistance. Many of the improvements since the first draft are due to the valuable comments of the editor and the referees of this journal, Roland Bénabou, Mariasunta Gianetti, Michel Gollac, Augustin Landier, Laurent Lesnard, and Ernst Maug, as well as of seminar participants from the COST conference at Uppsala, the NBER summer institute, Amsterdam University, CREST, Ente Einaudi, and the Stockholm School of Economics. Kramarz is a Research Fellow at CEPR and IZA. Thesmar is a Research Fellow at CEPR.
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!