The editor in charge of this paper was Fabrizio Zilibotti.
FINANCIAL CONSTRAINTS AND INNOVATION: WHY POOR COUNTRIES DON'T CATCH UP
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the European Economic Association
Journal of the European Economic Association
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 1115–1152, October 2013
How to Cite
Gorodnichenko, Y. and Schnitzer, M. (2013), FINANCIAL CONSTRAINTS AND INNOVATION: WHY POOR COUNTRIES DON'T CATCH UP. Journal of the European Economic Association, 11: 1115–1152. doi: 10.1111/jeea.12033
Acknowledgments: We would like to thank Olivier Coibion, Bronwyn Hall, Dietmar Harhoff, Bill Kerr, Patrick Kline, Klara Sabirianova Peter, Bruce Petersen, Oleksandr Talavera, John van Reenen, and Joachim Winter as well the editor, Fabrizio Zilibotti, three anonymous referees, and seminar participants at NBER, ASSA-Meetings in Denver, EBRD, SFB-TR, and UC Berkeley and at the Universities of Frankfurt, Geneva, Linz, Munich, and St. Gallen for comments and suggestions. This paper was partly written while Monika Schnitzer visited the University of California, Berkeley. She gratefully acknowledges the hospitality of the department as well as financial support by the German Science Foundation through SFB-TR 15. Gorodnichenko thanks NBER (Innovation Policy and the Economy program) for financial support.
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!