We thank Neal Feigenson and Jane Goodman-Delahunty for their thoughtful comments and suggestions on the previous draft of this article. We also thank Judge Byungkoo Cho for his generous help with locating and collecting Korean trial records and references. This research was supported by a grant from the National Research Foundation of Korea awarded to the first and the third authors (NRF-2010-330-B00312).
Judge-Jury Agreement in Criminal Cases: The First Three Years of the Korean Jury System
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2013, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 35–53, March 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S., Park, J., Park, K. and Eom, J.-S. (2013), Judge-Jury Agreement in Criminal Cases: The First Three Years of the Korean Jury System. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 10: 35–53. doi: 10.1111/jels.12001
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: NRF-2010-330-B00312
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!