We are grateful to the anonymous referees and the editors in charge (Dawn Chutkow, Theodore Eisenberg), the participants of the 28th Annual Meeting of the European Association of Law and Economics in Hamburg, the 8th Annual Conference of the German Law and Economic Association 2010 in Wiesbaden, the seminar participants at the Universities of Innsbruck, Rotterdam, and Salzburg, and especially to Josef Nussbaumer and Michael Pfaffermayr for valuable discussions and suggestions.
Pricing Damages for Pain and Suffering in Court: The Impact of the Valuation Method
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2013, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 104–119, March 2013
How to Cite
Flatscher-Thöni, M., Leiter, A. M. and Winner, H. (2013), Pricing Damages for Pain and Suffering in Court: The Impact of the Valuation Method. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 10: 104–119. doi: 10.1111/jels.12004
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!