Smith and Buck are at the Legal Services Research Centre, Legal Services Commission, United Kingdom.
Bridging the Empirical Gap: New Insights into the Experience of Multiple Legal Problems and Advice Seeking
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2013, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 146–170, March 2013
How to Cite
Smith, M., Buck, A., Sidaway, J. and Scanlan, L. (2013), Bridging the Empirical Gap: New Insights into the Experience of Multiple Legal Problems and Advice Seeking. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 10: 146–170. doi: 10.1111/jels.12006
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!