The authors are grateful to the Russell Sage and Alfred P. Sloan Foundations for financial support. An early version of this article, with limited data on arbitration cases in New Jersey, appeared as a 1993 NBER working paper.
Lawyers as Agents of the Devil in a Prisoner's Dilemma Game
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2013, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 399–423, September 2013
How to Cite
Ashenfelter, O., Bloom, D. E. and Dahl, G. B. (2013), Lawyers as Agents of the Devil in a Prisoner's Dilemma Game. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 10: 399–423. doi: 10.1111/jels.12014
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Russell Sage and Alfred P. Sloan Foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!