For helpful comments we thank Oren Bar-Gill, Zev Eigen, Ido Erev, David Hoffman Yaakov Kareev, Ilana Ritov, Judith Avrahami, Tess Wilkinson-Ryan, and participants of workshops at Ben Gurion University, Bonn University, Boston University, the Hebrew University, Tel-Aviv University, the annual meeting of the American Law and Economics Association, and the conference on behavioral and experimental legal studies organized by Notre Dame Law School and the Haifa University Faculty of Law. For valuable research assistance we thank Troy Schuller. Finally, we thank the three anonymous referees and Jeff Rachlinski who all greatly improved the quality of this article. Financial support for this study was provided by the Israel Science Foundation (grant 1283/11).
Reference Points and Contractual Choices: An Experimental Examination
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2013, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 512–541, September 2013
How to Cite
Feldman, Y., Schurr, A. and Teichman, D. (2013), Reference Points and Contractual Choices: An Experimental Examination. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 10: 512–541. doi: 10.1111/jels.12018
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1283/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!