This article is a revised version of a paper delivered at the Journal of Empirical Legal Studies Conference on Asian Empirical Scholarship, June 4, 2012, University of Hawaii School of Law. We thank three anonymous referees for their helpful suggestions. We also appreciate the comments of Valeria Hans and Kevin M. Clermont.
Rescuing Confidence in the Judicial System: Introducing Lay Participation in Taiwan
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2013, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 542–569, September 2013
How to Cite
Huang, K.-C. and Lin, C.-C. (2013), Rescuing Confidence in the Judicial System: Introducing Lay Participation in Taiwan. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 10: 542–569. doi: 10.1111/jels.12019
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!