We thank Celeste Griffin-Churchill and Katherine Klein for able research assistance; and the JELS referees, Michael Frakes, Michelle Mello, Max Schanzenbach, Kathryn Zeiler, and participants in the 2012 Conference on Empirical Legal Studies, a 2013 Medical Malpractice Roundtable at University of Texas Law School, and a workshop at Northwestern Law School for comments.
The Receding Tide of Medical Malpractice Litigation: Part 2—Effect of Damage Caps
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2013, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 639–669, December 2013
How to Cite
Paik, M., Black, B. and Hyman, D. (2013), The Receding Tide of Medical Malpractice Litigation: Part 2—Effect of Damage Caps. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 10: 639–669. doi: 10.1111/jels.12022
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!