I thank David Ball, Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay, Phillip Curry, Craig Depken, Greg DeAngelo, Peter Grajzl, Salvador Navarro, Emily Owens, Andrew Samuel, Anindya Sen, Fraser Summerfield, Alex Tabarrok, Don Swanz, and Mark Wilson along with participants of the Conference of Empirical Legal Studies, Canadian Economic Association, and Southern Economic Association for helpful discussions and comments.
Prosecutor Elections, Mistakes, and Appeals
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Author. Journal compilation © 2013, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 696–714, December 2013
How to Cite
McCannon, B. C. (2013), Prosecutor Elections, Mistakes, and Appeals. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 10: 696–714. doi: 10.1111/jels.12024
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!