We thank Rene Almeling, Gaia Bernstein, Constantine Boussalis, Naomi Cahn, Daniel Chen, Jim Greiner, Melissa Murray, Patrick Moynihan, Mark Ramseyer, Travis St. Clair, Michael Wald, Ellen Waldman, and Kathy Zeiler for comments on our research plan and drafts. We also thank participants at the 2012 Baby Markets Roundtable at the Maurer School of Law at the University of Indiana at Bloomington, and the 2012 Conference on Empirical Legal Studies at Stanford Law School. Joseph Brothers, Sophie Kim, and Ashwin Phatak provided excellent research assistance.
Can You Buy Sperm Donor Identification? An Experiment
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2013, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 715–740, December 2013
How to Cite
Cohen, I. G. and Coan, T. G. (2013), Can You Buy Sperm Donor Identification? An Experiment. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 10: 715–740. doi: 10.1111/jels.12025
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!