Thanks to Patrick Leahy for outstanding research assistance on this foreword and Dawn Chutkow, Ted Eisenberg, and Michael Morse for helpful comments. CELS would not have been possible without the extraordinary support and help of Deans Larry Kramer and Liz Magill, the Executive Director of the Society for Empirical Legal Studies (SELS), Dawn Chutkow, the Stanford Program Committee (Rob Daines, Deborah Hensler, Dan Kessler, Mike Klausner, Alison Morantz, and, especially, the indefatigable David Freeman Engstrom), the Stanford Program Group (Jackie Del Barrio, Trish Gertridge, Erin Lee, and Cassey Limgenco), the SELS Board of Directors (David Abrams, Jennifer Arlen, Bernie Black, Shari Diamond, John Donohue, Ted Eisenberg, Valerie Hans, Michael Heise, Geoff Miller, Eric Talley, and Emerson Tiller), the many Stanford-affiliated faculty members who refereed papers, and the corps of generous discussants at the conference.
Foreword: Conference Bias
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Author. Journal compilation © 2013, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 603–611, December 2013
How to Cite
Ho, D. E. (2013), Foreword: Conference Bias. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 10: 603–611. doi: 10.1111/jels.12031
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!