Helpful comments by Aniol Llorente-Saguer, Thomas Miles, Jeroen van de Ven, Konstantinos Chatziathanasiou, Marc Jekel, Alexander Stremitzer, anonymous referees, and by audiences at the Conference on Empirical Legal Studies (2012), the European Law and Economics Association (2012), the Italian Society for Law and Economics (2012), Tel Aviv University Buchmann School of Law, the Amsterdam Law and Economics Seminar, the University of Cologne Behavioral Economics Seminar, the University of Bologna, and the University of Colorado Law School are gratefully acknowledged, as are the programming of the experiment in zTree by Nicolas Meier and the translation of the instructions into English by Brian Cooper.
Assuring Civil Damages Adequately Deter: A Public Good Experiment
Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2014, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 301–349, June 2014
How to Cite
Eisenberg, T. and Engel, C. (2014), Assuring Civil Damages Adequately Deter: A Public Good Experiment. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 11: 301–349. doi: 10.1111/jels.12042
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!