I thank Alessandro Bonanno, Ron Cotterill, Jean-Pierre Dubé, Paul Ellickson, Avi Goldfarb, Renna Jiang, Adam Rabinowitz, Peter Rossi, Sylvie Tchumtchoua, and Gautam Tripathi for valuable discussions and comments leading to improvements in this article. This article also benefited from comments by seminar participants at the 2010 International Industrial Organization Conference in Vancouver, Canada. I also thank Christopher Jeffords for research assistance. Any errors are my own.
A Study of Vertical Integration and Vertical Divestiture: The Case of Store Brand Milk Sourcing in Boston
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 101–124, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Cohen, M. A. (2013), A Study of Vertical Integration and Vertical Divestiture: The Case of Store Brand Milk Sourcing in Boston. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 22: 101–124. doi: 10.1111/jems.12002
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!