I thank Alessandro Bonanno, Ron Cotterill, Jean-Pierre Dubé, Paul Ellickson, Avi Goldfarb, Renna Jiang, Adam Rabinowitz, Peter Rossi, Sylvie Tchumtchoua, and Gautam Tripathi for valuable discussions and comments leading to improvements in this article. This article also benefited from comments by seminar participants at the 2010 International Industrial Organization Conference in Vancouver, Canada. I also thank Christopher Jeffords for research assistance. Any errors are my own.
A Study of Vertical Integration and Vertical Divestiture: The Case of Store Brand Milk Sourcing in Boston
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 101–124, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Cohen, M. A. (2013), A Study of Vertical Integration and Vertical Divestiture: The Case of Store Brand Milk Sourcing in Boston. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 22: 101–124. doi: 10.1111/jems.12002
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!