We thank Shengyu Li, Xianwen Shi, Guofu Tan, Mingjun Xiao, and Okan Yilankaya as well as two anonymous referees for helpful comments and discussions. Xiaoyong Cao thanks the financial support from National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC-71201030). Financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC-70773073), 211 Leading Academic Discipline Program for Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (the third phase), and the Program to Enhance Scholarly Creative Activities at Texas A&M University is gratefully acknowledged by Guoqiang Tian.
Second-Price Auctions with Different Participation Costs
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 184–205, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Cao, X. and Tian, G. (2013), Second-Price Auctions with Different Participation Costs. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 22: 184–205. doi: 10.1111/jems.12004
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!