The authors thank Daniel Spulber, an associate editor, two anonymous referees, as well as Estelle Cantillon, Peter Ove Christensen, Julio Davila, Mathias Dewatripont, Guido Friebel, Hans Frimor, Paul Heidhues, Ian Jewitt, Georg Kirchsteiger, Alexander Koch, Patrick Legros, Sandra Ludwig, Margaret Meyer, Burkhard Schipper, and Urs Schweizer for valuable comments and discussions. Part of this research was conducted while the first author visited the IDEI in Toulouse and Nuffield College, University of Oxford. She thanks these institutions for their kind hospitality.
Information Management and Incentives
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 140–163, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Nafziger, J. and Schumacher, H. (2013), Information Management and Incentives. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 22: 140–163. doi: 10.1111/jems.12006
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!