We thank Ralph Bayer, Carel Eijgenraam, Peter Neary, Richard Pomfret, Christis Tombazos, and seminar participants at the University of Adelaide, University Antwerp, Monash University, and the Tinbergen Institute for useful comments and suggestions. We thank Utz Weitzel and Julia Swart for useful suggestions and help with the Thomson data. Arjen van Witteloostuijn gratefully acknowledges the financial support through the Odysseus program of the Flemish Science Foundation (FWO).
Cross-Border Merger & Acquisition Activity and Revealed Comparative Advantage in Manufacturing Industries
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 28–57, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Brakman, S., Garretsen, H., Van Marrewijk, C. and Van Witteloostuijn, A. (2013), Cross-Border Merger & Acquisition Activity and Revealed Comparative Advantage in Manufacturing Industries. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 22: 28–57. doi: 10.1111/jems.12007
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!